Lebanon School District Mission Statement
The Lebanon School District, in
partnership with the community, is committed to providing a challenging,
positive and safe learning environment that CARES:
- Cultivates curiosity and collaboration
- Achieves academic excellence
- Respects and values diversity
- Encourages responsible citizenship
- Supports the needs of every learner
Responsibilities of the Schools
Guided by the Mission Statement, the Lebanon School District will:
- Provide a stimulating and disciplined environment in which students and staff can work and learn.
- Set high expectations and promote the pursuit of excellence.
- Provide and teach a challenging, district-wide curriculum that is rich in content, skills, and processes, accessible to all students.
- Offer a variety of programs to cultivate students’ artistic, athletic, social, and cultural interests.
- Employ teachers of the highest quality and professionalism to educate our students.
- Provide the necessary support services and materials for successful teaching and learning.
- Honor students’ efforts and achievements.
- Acknowledge and reward the spirit of inquiry and self-directed learning.
- Recognize the importance of parents’ support and participation in their children’s education.